In the October monthly Meetup for the Youngstown Game Developers, Kendra launches their first part if their first live Unity workshop series. In this episode, Kendra gives a live Unity 2D tutorial on Character Movement. This is a beginner tutorial. This Unity tutorial goes over attaching a C# script to a game object, movement in the game screen using your keyboard arrow keys and adding a game object to your Unity scene.
- How to OpenSSL for Unity 5
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Shader Graph Example Project [8/8] Live 2018/3/07
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Dissolving In View Space [7/8] Live 2018/3/07
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Creating A Dissolve Shader With Noise [6/8] Live 2018/3/07
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Adding Albedo Texture [5/8] Live 2018/3/07