In the October monthly Meetup for the Youngstown Game Developers, Kendra launches their first part if their first live Unity workshop series. In this episode, Kendra gives a live Unity 2D tutorial on Character Movement. This is a beginner tutorial. This Unity tutorial goes over attaching a C# script to a game object, movement in the game screen using your keyboard arrow keys and adding a game object to your Unity scene.
- How to OpenSSL for Unity 5
- The Future of Gaming – How Virtual Reality is Changing the PC Game World
- Spine Editor Guide – Views (Dopesheet)
- How to Publish Your Game to Google Play Store with Unity
- How to Make a Pattern Effect with Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud