Yakuza 0 | Kazuma Kiryu
This new trailer shows the fateful event that kicks off Kiryu’s storyline in Yakuza 0. We first meet Kiryu as a young and eager member of the Dojima Family who’s ready to climb the ranks. However, when the owner of a debt he’s sent out to collect winds up dead, Kiryu gets put squarely under the heel of his family. It’ll be up to him to figure out who was responsible, and why…But naturally, the highly coveted Empty Lot in the middle of Kamurocho surely has *nothing* to do with this, right? Right.
A chilly but electric Tokyo in December 1988 is the backdrop for Kazuma Kiryu’s ascension into the ranks of the Yakuza – the name given to members of notorious crime organisations.
And with Yakuza 0, newcomers to SEGA’s Yakuza series will be able to get in on the ground floor, with the game’s standalone, story-driven action that focuses on navigating the seedy underworld of Japan with series protagonist Kazuma Kiryu, and for the first time in a numbered title, players will be able to play as long-time NPC, Goro Majima – the Mad Dog of Shimano. Available on the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system, the game will be localised and released as physical and digital versions early 2017.
Yakuza 0 Features:
– The Dragon’s Origins: What lies in a man’s past defines his future, and in this case, we learn a lot about what inspires Kiryu down the paths he takes in the rest of the Yakuza series. Plus, you don’t get to be called “Dragon” without being able to knock a few heads. Combat styles can be hot-swapped during fights for some of the most intense battles in the Yakuza series to date.
– Embrace the Mad Dog: For the first time in a numbered game, long-time NPC Goro Majima is now playable. With his own fighting style, abilities, and his penchant for turning sleaze into profit, stepping into the role of Yakuza’s most eccentric character will provide some eye-opening insight.
– The Decadence of the 1980s in Japan: Cash rules everything in the world of Yakuza 0, and in the game, there are a million ways to spend, make, or take money. From cash spilling out of the pockets of gang members you fight to Telephone Clubs, Disco Halls, or even Pocket Circuit car races, there are tons of ways to be a well-to-do gangster.
Join The Conversation:
Twitter ► http://bit.ly/1HkhOin
Facebook ► http://bit.ly/1NNhsh3
Instagram ► http://bit.ly/1ShKw3T
Tumblr ► http://bit.ly/1Oe6wgP
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 – Story Trailer | PS4
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 – Majima Construction Anthem | PS4
- Introducing Gen.G Fortnite duo @TINARAES and @maddiesuun
- Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion
- PUBG – Vikendi: Quick Tips – Episode 1