Get ready to jam! In preparation for our Winter #ue4jam, Tom is going to discuss some best practices for quickly getting a game up and running. He’ll touch on some UE4 basics, show how to get your team using Perforce, SVN or GitHub, and demonstrate our new game jam toolkit. Finally, he’ll briefly cover wrapping up your game, testing it and getting it packaged up for distribution. The theme will be announced at the end of the livestream.
Divine Intervention – A Behind-the-Scenes Look at the Development of the AR God Simulator ARrived
How Unreal Engine Helped Q.U.B.E. 2 Achieve Stunning Environments and Level Design
Goblin From Harry Potter
- Unreal Engine 4.20 is Here!
- Epic Games Shows Indie Developers Some Love
- General Unreal Engine Chat
- Chat about Unreal Engine, demonstrate AR and programming plugins.
- Unreal Engine Freebies – showing off some of newest free content