Webinar for Houdini Pyro
Houdini Pyro is part of the Houdini software that SideFX offers. In about 24 hours, Jeff “Old School” Wagner takes you through intermediate-level tips and tricks in Houdini Pyro.
- Building Pyro networks inside a single object
- OpenCL vs CPU Pyro sims
- Pyro Viewport Visualizers in Pyro and Shader issues
- Clustered Pyro Simuations for trails
- Dealing with very fast things
- SideFX Intern Example: Fire Nozzle
The Webinar will be held online on Tuesday, July 11, 2017. The time will be from 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM MDT.
See You There
So, it’s basically a free tutorial for you to learn how to use a little bit of Houdini. And if you haven’t used Houdini, this will be your chance to get to know the software. Who knows; maybe it’s just what you’ve been waiting for to finish your game!
Subscribe to #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post with the social buttons floating to your right and at the top and bottom of this post. Thanks!
Youngstown Game Developers is a free game development resource center and indie game development network to help you meet other indie developers and give you the resources you need to help you get your game into the market. If you ever have any questions about game development, ask us and we will write an article just for you.
- Houdini Indie for Game Dev
- Houdini Engine for Unity
- Houdini Rendering & De-noising | Mark Elendt | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- Houdini Concepts for the Maya Artist | John Moncrief | SIGGRAPH 2018 (SideFX)
- Houdini Foundations – Dynamics | Robert Magee (SideFX) | SIGGRAPH 2018