After debuting as an Xbox Game Preview title at the 2016 Xbox E3 Briefing, “We Happy Few” 1.0, which includes an all-new narrative and community-driven improvements, will launch on Xbox One and Xbox One X (with 4K and HDR support) on August 10, 2018. “We Happy Few” is a narrative-driven action adventure game set in a drug-fuelled, retrofuturistic 1960s England. Uncover the mystery of Wellington Wells as you play through the interwoven narratives of three moderately terrible citizens trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial.
- Always Be Cheerful: The ABCs of Happiness
- We Happy Few – Launch Trailer
- The Great Escape – Prison Architect Escape Mode DLC Trailer
- Inside Xbox Returns July 10 with Forza, We Happy Few & More!
- Xbox Game Pass – E3 2018 – Game Preview Trailer