Below is the Video.
Kendra, Bill and Andrew Talk About Indie Video Game Development
Indie video game development can be started and come from anywhere. Kendra Corpier, the Organizer of Youngstown Game Developers, Bill Jones, the Co-Organizer of Youngstown Game Developers and Andrew Pavlick, Assistant Organizer of Youngstown Game Developers talk about their experiences in becoming independent game developers.
You can view and download the PDF copy of the slideshow used for this speech panel, below.
- Lightning (Tech) Talks at the Michael Kusalaba Library
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and the Truth about AI
- Monthly Meetup: How to get the press to cover your game
- Akron Game Developers Social + Create
- Gamedev.world – Online Conference – Official Viewing Location