This is a listing of various video game industry events throughout the year. Below the calendar is the feed about the various video game industry events.
Do you have an event you would like added to our calendar? Fill out our form, here!
Video Game Events
- Code Youngstown Planning Summer 2019 meeting via Google Meet
- Scrum Begins with Done
- IGDA Cincinnati May – 16 Bit Networking
- YYC Game Critique – Do Not Feed the Monkeys
- Monthly Meetup: Godot, The Holy Grail, and The Journey into The Abyss.
- Pittsburgh Unreal Engine Meetup April 2019(Discuss new version & RTX raytracing)
- Ludum Dare overnight
- NEOACM GENERAL ASSEMBLY MEETING SUNDAY APRIL 14TH
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer
- Happy Hour – Awesome Tech People and Free Beer! 🍻