We take a look at using the brush tool inside of Photoshop, going over using the brush tool to pain inside of our scene & and some of the settings allowing us to paint in different styles.
We also go over the importance of using different layers when drawing inside of Photoshop to help us move or hide our work.
► Next Video
In the next tutorial video we’ll begin working with selection tools to further bring our designs to life.
♥ This video was made possible by the Virtus Patron Community https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
♥ Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
● Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
●Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
● Website – https://www.virtushub.co.uk
- How to Make a Custom Brush with Adobe Capture CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Remove Distracting Objects from an Image in Lightroom | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Get to Know the Drawing Tools in Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud
- #AskZBrush: “How can I set backface masking on a brush so it is enabled on ZBrush launch?”
- Get Started with Photoshop and Dimension CC | Adobe Creative Cloud