In today’s episode we take a look at how we can use lines, smart guides & rulers to help us better place content within our photoshop designs.
► Next Video
In the next tutorial video we’ll look at working with font & type tools inside of Adobe Photoshop.
♥ This video was made possible by the Virtus Patron Community https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
♥ Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
● Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
●Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
● Website – https://www.virtushub.co.uk
- Brighten-Up an Underexposed Image in Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Get Started with Photoshop and Dimension CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- NEW PREFAB WORKFLOWS! – Unity Tutorial
- Use Photoshop Layer Masks to Combine Images | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Start using Lightroom with Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud