In today’s video we introduce you to blending options inside of Adobe Photoshop allowing us to create various effects and style. We go over in detail how you can use the opacity controls and how to use drop shadow.
► Next Video
In the next tutorial video we’ll continue to look at other blending options allowing us to create various effects.
♥ This video was made possible by the Virtus Patron Community https://www.patreon.com/VirtusEdu
♥ Subscribe for new episodes weekly! http://bit.ly/1RWCVIN
Virtus Learning Hub // Media
● Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/VirtusEducation
●Twitter Page – http://www.twitter.com/virtusedu
● Website – https://www.virtushub.co.uk
- Create a New Project with Premiere Rush | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Combine Stills and Video for Eye-catching Social Posts | Adobe Stock
- Bring Your Website to Life with Motion in Your Marquee | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use Expressions to Create Movement in After Effects without Keyframes | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create Keyframe Animations in After Effects | Adobe Creative Cloud