#12.4 Unity RPG Tutorial – Action-Bar Items
In this tutorial series, you will learn how to create an RPG game in UNITY. The scripting language used in this series is C#.
You can get the project files by following this link(This includes all assets like commented C# scripts and sprites, sounds etc.): https://www.inscopestudios.com/rpg
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer
- NieR:Automata Game of the YoRHa Edition | Launch Trailer
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 1 | Video 1
- FIRE AND SMOKE with Unity VFX Graph!
- Billionaire Banshee Trailer