Global Fellowship Program 2017
Unity is looking for 2 graduates in Unity’s first graduate research fellowship program, held in conjunction with Unity’s AI & Machine Learning Group and Unity Labs.
The fellowship program will give the research fellows a $30,000 grant each to work for 6 months on exploratory research related to state-of-the-art Machine Learning algorithms for interactive entertainment content authoring.
Deep Learning and Unity
Unity has identified deep learning as one of the research areas that are changing the game development content authoring pipelines. Unity’s next generation of content creation tools and workflows incorporate machine learning to improve the Unity editor usability, and developer/ artist game development workflow(s).
Fellowship Application Details
Unity is soliciting applications from individual graduate researchers interested to address these next generation research challenges in reinforcement learning and deep learning generative nets for games.
In evaluating each application, the selection committee weighs three factors:
- The sample demo/ project submitted
- The student’s experience
- The extent the fellowship will contribute to advancing their research or career in games
- $30,000 grant for 6 months
- Visit SF headquarters to present your research
The application deadline is September 9, 2017.
Contact Unity with Questions
Got any questions? Feel free to write to Unity at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subscribe to #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post with the social buttons floating to your right and at the top and bottom of this post. Thanks!
Youngstown Game Developers is a free game development resource center and indie game development network to help you meet other indie developers and give you the resources you need to help you get your game into the market. If you ever have any questions about game development, ask us and we will write an article just for you.
- Machine Learning Agents – Unity ML Agents Workflow [3/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Push Agent Basic Script [7/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Training Your Agent [8/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – ML Agent Brains [5/10] Live 2018/4/4
- Machine Learning Agents – Push Block Agent Components [6/10] Live 2018/4/4