March 19, 5:00pm (San Francisco) – For Unity at GDC, Unity held a Happy Hour dedicated to AR/VR developers. People were invited to grab a drink and a bite to eat as they hear from Tony Parisi, our Head of AR/VR Ads Strategy, and fellow developers about the future of XR.
- Unity at GDC – Immersive media in sports: Fireside chat with Intel® TrueVR
- Happy Hour – Awesome People and Free Beer! 🍻
- Happy Hour – Food & Drink Deals + Free Beer!
- Unity at GDC Keynote – Unity for small projects: Running lighter and faster Unity experiences
- Tech Happy Hour Meetup: August 1