March 21, 1:00pm – Hear Danny Lange share his thoughts on the most exciting advances that AI will bring over the next 12 months. Learn about the new features (Imitation Learning and Multi-Agent Reinforcement Learning) from the latest Machine Learning Agents (ML-Agents) release. ML-Agents is an open source AI toolkit and training environment for ML practitioners, game developers and researchers to train agents in realistic, complex scenarios with decreased technical barriers.
Danny Lange, VP of Machine Learning and AI at Unity
Arthur Juliani, Lead Engineer on ML-Agents at Unity
- World of Tanks: Reworking SPGs. Changes Overview.
- Monthly Meetup: Custom Inspectors in Unity
- Closers: Rogue Agents Trailer (Season 3)
- Train Sim World: West Somerset Railway – Launch Trailer | PS4
- Gamedev.world – Online Conference – Official Viewing Location