March 21, 1:15pm (San Francisco) – Learn how to increase the immersion of your VR, AR, gaming, and YouTube experiences using the Resonance Audio SDK. We’ll cover the basics to advanced capabilities like near-field rendering, geometry-based reverb baking, cross-platform support, as well as how to optimize your app performance without sacrificing quality on mobile and desktop platforms.
Eric Mauskopf, Product Manager at Google
Ian Kelly, Software Engineer at Google
Marcin Gorzel, Software Engineer at Google
- Unity at GDC – The future of Connected Games: Unity and Google Cloud
- Unity at GDC – AR Lighting Talks with Unity
- Unity at GDC – Building an ARCore app: Learnings and Challenges
- Unity at GDC – First look at Unity 2018 mobile AR key features
- Unreal Engine 4.20 is Here!