March 22, 4:00pm (San Francisco) – We recently announced that ProBuilder has become an integrated part of the Unity Editor making advanced level design easier than ever before. ProBuilder creator, Gabriel Williams, demonstrates how to design, prototype and play-test your levels rapidly in Unity. Learn how to use ProBuilder to refine your creation by sculpting complex shapes, painting custom lighting or coloring, and blending textures across meshes with the Polybrush (beta) tool.
Gabriel Williams, Software Test Engineer at Unity
- Combining Shapes in Different Ways using Illustrator CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Madeleine Spencer – Maddiemonster’s Creature Crew – Episode 1
- Viewport Look Dev – Blender 2.8 Code Quest
- Learn How to Work with Shape Tools in Photoshop CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to Train Your Dragon’s Light Fury Fan Art – Ana Carolina Pereira’s ZBrushLIVE Episode 8