March 22, 4:00pm (San Francisco) – We recently announced that ProBuilder has become an integrated part of the Unity Editor making advanced level design easier than ever before. ProBuilder creator, Gabriel Williams, demonstrates how to design, prototype and play-test your levels rapidly in Unity. Learn how to use ProBuilder to refine your creation by sculpting complex shapes, painting custom lighting or coloring, and blending textures across meshes with the Polybrush (beta) tool.
Gabriel Williams, Software Test Engineer at Unity
- Unity at GDC – Powerful round tripping with Digital Content Creation tools
- Combining Shapes in Different Ways using Illustrator CC | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Unity at GDC – Cinemachine 2018.1 and Storyboard features
- Madeleine Spencer – Maddiemonster’s Creature Crew – Episode 1
- Viewport Look Dev – Blender 2.8 Code Quest