March 20, 2:45pm (San Francisco) – In December 2017, Unity Connect launched its first real-time environment contest with over 460 participants from across the globe. Hear from from Maciej Szcześnik about how he created his grand prize winning submission for the Neon Challenge using the Unity Asset Store, Inhuman Kind.
Maciej Szcześnik – Winner of Neon Challenge, Developer at Think Hard Games
- How to Publish Your Game to Google Play Store with Unity
- Match Point Launch Party – IGDA Cincinnati
- PUBG Mobile | Oppo F9 Pro Campus Championship India 2018 | Grand Finals | Hindi
- PUBG Mobile | Oppo F9 Pro Campus Championship India 2018 | Grand Finals | English
- PUBG MOBILE’s first ever global finals in Dubai