March 20, 2:45pm (San Francisco) – In December 2017, Unity Connect launched its first real-time environment contest with over 460 participants from across the globe. Hear from from Maciej Szcześnik about how he created his grand prize winning submission for the Neon Challenge using the Unity Asset Store, Inhuman Kind.
Maciej Szcześnik – Winner of Neon Challenge, Developer at Think Hard Games
- Unity Live at GDC – Unity Connect and Challenges
- Unity at GDC – Fandom Freakout: Learn about the Universal GameDev Challenge
- Creating A Top Down RPG Using The Unity Asset Store
- Unity at GDC – Improving your applications with VRWorks and Ansel plugins
- Unity at GDC keynote – Opening remarks w. CEO John Riccitiello & Made with Unity with Isabelle Riva