Our annual GDC keynote will take place on March 19th at 6:30PM (Pacific Time). Building on the foundation of the 2017 cycle, which introduced powerful artist tools that give teams of artists and engineers the power to do more together, the keynote will be the first deep dive into Unity 2018. We are thrilled to share with you our latest innovations covering graphics, performance, artist tools and more!
The keynote will be hosted by Lucas Meijer (Technical Director) and will feature John Riccitiello (CEO), Brett Bibby (VP of Engineering),Natasha Tatarchuk (Director of Global Graphics), Joachim Ante (CTO) and Yibing Jiang (Technical Art Supervisor).
**Thank you to Nvidia for providing the PCs that powered the Unity at GDC keynote, gaming lounge and VR demos during GDC week.**
- Unity at GDC – Improving your applications with VRWorks and Ansel plugins
- Unity at GDC – High definition render pipeline, shader graph, GPU-based progressive lightmapper
- Unity at GDC keynote – Next level rendering and graphics & Book of the Dead by Unity’s Demo Team
- Unity Live at GDC – D.R.O.N.E. by Five Studios Interactive
- Unity Live at GDC – Vuforia