Our annual GDC keynote will take place on March 19th at 6:30PM (Pacific Time). Building on the foundation of the 2017 cycle, which introduced powerful artist tools that give teams of artists and engineers the power to do more together, the keynote will be the first deep dive into Unity 2018. We are thrilled to share with you our latest innovations covering graphics, performance, artist tools and more!
The keynote will be hosted by Lucas Meijer (Technical Director) and will feature John Riccitiello (CEO), Brett Bibby (VP of Engineering),Natasha Tatarchuk (Director of Global Graphics), Joachim Ante (CTO) and Yibing Jiang (Technical Art Supervisor).
**Thank you to Nvidia for providing the PCs that powered the Unity at GDC keynote, gaming lounge and VR demos during GDC week.**
- Procedural World Generation of Ubisoft’s Far Cry 5 | Etienne Carrier | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Accolades Trailer | PS4
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Definitive Edition – Launch Trailer | PS4
- The Virtual Form | Luigi Honora | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- Divinity: Original Sin 2 – Earlybird Trailer | PS4