March 22, 2:30pm (San Francisco) – An introduction to augmented reality and how to develop using Vuforia, the leading cross-platform AR engine delivered with the Unity Editor. Learn how to author an AR experience in which you can attach digital content to both specific objects and to general surfaces. Learn about the Vuforia workflow in Unity for handheld and headworn devices, as well as about Vuforia Fusion – a new capability from Vuforia that provides the best AR experience on any device.
Vinny DaSilva, Developer Evangelist st Vuforia
- ESPN “Camping” | PlayStation Vue
- Live TV Elevated | PlayStation Vue
- CREATE YOUR OWN RENDERER WITHOUT CODE in Unity!
- Start using Lightroom with Photoshop | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to Make a Custom Brush with Adobe Capture CC | Adobe Creative Cloud