March 22, 2:30pm (San Francisco) – An introduction to augmented reality and how to develop using Vuforia, the leading cross-platform AR engine delivered with the Unity Editor. Learn how to author an AR experience in which you can attach digital content to both specific objects and to general surfaces. Learn about the Vuforia workflow in Unity for handheld and headworn devices, as well as about Vuforia Fusion – a new capability from Vuforia that provides the best AR experience on any device.
Vinny DaSilva, Developer Evangelist st Vuforia
- Unity at GDC – Building an ARCore app: Learnings and Challenges
- Unity Live at GDC – Vuforia
- Unity at GDC – Fandom Freakout: Learn about the Universal GameDev Challenge
- Unity at GDC – Scriptable Render Pipeline Intro & Lightweight Rendering Pipeline
- Unity at GDC – Powerful round tripping with Digital Content Creation tools