March 19, 2018 (San Francisco) – Lucas Meijer (Technical Director) and Natalya Tatarchuk (Director of Graphics) dive into how Book of the Dead was created, using High Definition Render Pipeline (HD RP) and shader graph, photogrammetry, and more. They show a Book of the Dead demo level running at 30fps on the PlayStation 4 Pro console. Additionally, Natalya and Lucas show off Unity’s GPU-based progressive lightmapper.
To learn more about upcoming graphical improvements: https://blogs.unity3d.com/2018/03/20/unity-unveils-2018-roadmap-at-gdc/
- Dead Cells – Animated Trailer | PS4
- Dead Cells – Launch Trailer | PS4
- Red Dead Redemption 2 – Gameplay Video | PS4
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Launch Trailer | PS4
- The Walking Dead: The Final Season – Comic-Con Teaser | PS4