March 19, 1:00pm PT – A brief, but deep, dive into the history of computer/gaming hardware and software. Learn about nascent inputs: How did early MIT students play Space Wars!? How did the invention of the D-pad change everything? Why did Apple finally allow for more button mappings on the mouse? After the overview (and a bit of gossip), we’ll talk about how best to design the future of spatial computing, taking the best of what our predecessors have learned, and avoiding their mistakes.
Timoni West, Director, XR Research at Unity
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 2018 Julie Swango: Intro to Musescore
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 2018 Dave Smith Interview Sept. 22, 2018
- Unity at GDC – A Data Oriented Approach to Using Component Systems
- Digital Music Automation and Synthesis Event
- Unity at GDC – C# to Machine Code