March 21, 11:30am (San Francisco) – Unity’s Head of Cinematics, Adam Myhill, shows off the latest for your storytelling needs – from concept to final cut. See how Storyboard can revolutionize your narrative process from the very beginning with 2D image animation to the very end with powerful color grading workflows where you can precisely match your game to visual reference.
Adam also shows the latest Cinemachine features and improvements for 2018.1 including procedural noise, custom blending, impulse camera shakes, lens packs and more.
Adam Myhill, Head of Cinematics at Unity
- Unity at GDC keynote – Light weight render pipeline and Cinemachine Storyboard demos
- PUBG – PC Update #23 – Patch Notes Vlog
- Jeff’s Top 10 Features of H17 | Jeff Wagner | Houdini Illume Webinar
- Weapon Swapping! – New Custom Game! – PUBG Mobile
- Ubisoft | Far Cry 5 | Houdini Connect