March 21, 2:30pm (San Francisco) – Interested in building an ARCore app? Want to get performant AR and a polished end-user experience? Google shares AR-specific learnings and challenges from building ARCore Unity apps, such as working with planar surfaces, keeping performance fast, interacting with virtual objects, and asset loading. You’ll also receive actionable tips on how you can address these issues and build quality AR experiences.
Mira Leung, Software Engineer at Google
- Unity at GDC – ARCore 101: Hands-on ARCore Workshop
- Unity at GDC – Spatial audio and immersion: VR’s second sense
- Unity at GDC – ECS for Small Things
- Unity at GDC – Faster is better: New Android platform features are transforming game discovery
- Game Development Made Easy Using Houdini | Paul Ambrosiussen | GDC 2018