March 21, 2:30pm (San Francisco) – Interested in building an ARCore app? Want to get performant AR and a polished end-user experience? Google shares AR-specific learnings and challenges from building ARCore Unity apps, such as working with planar surfaces, keeping performance fast, interacting with virtual objects, and asset loading. You’ll also receive actionable tips on how you can address these issues and build quality AR experiences.
Mira Leung, Software Engineer at Google
- Game Development Made Easy Using Houdini | Paul Ambrosiussen | GDC 2018
- How will the introduction of Containers impact your area of IT?
- How to Publish Your Game to Google Play Store with Unity
- Tools and Tricks to Remedy Agile Issues
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for LEGO The Incredibles