March 21, 9:00am (San Francisco) – With Unity’s ARKit plugin, developers can now take full advantage of the new ARKit 1.5 update to create a new generation of AR apps. Learn about these ARKit features, how they work inside Unity, and how to easily extend them to create unique AR apps.
Dan Miller, AR/VR Evangelist at Unity
- Unity at GDC – Shader Graph Introduction
- Unity at GDC – First look at Unity 2018 mobile AR key features
- Unity at GDC – Unity 2018 Roadmap
- God of War: Countdown to Launch Celebration Livestream!
- Unity at GDC Keynote – Unity for small projects: Running lighter and faster Unity experiences