March 20, 1:00pm PT – Learn how to start building mobile AR experiences in ARCore with Unity. Recorded at Unity during GDC week, this workshop provides a step-by-step guide for building an ARCore game based on Google’s Codelab.
Note: This is a session for those with some previous development experience. Please make sure you have Unity 2017.3 or later installed.
- Unity at GDC – Building an ARCore app: Learnings and Challenges
- How to Publish Your Game to Google Play Store with Unity
- 12 Steps to Publish Your Android Game
- Unity at GDC – Unity Training Workshop preview: Planning for top performance
- How to OpenSSL for Unity 5