March 20, 1:00pm PT – Learn how to start building mobile AR experiences in ARCore with Unity. Recorded at Unity during GDC week, this workshop provides a step-by-step guide for building an ARCore game based on Google’s Codelab.
Note: This is a session for those with some previous development experience. Please make sure you have Unity 2017.3 or later installed.
- How to Publish Your Game to Google Play Store with Unity
- How to OpenSSL for Unity 5
- Creative House Calls: Victoria Siemer Shares Her “Exploding Portraits” Photoshop Technique
- Houdini for Game Cinematics | Nikolay Skolkov | Houdini HIVE Utrecht
- How do I set up 2-Step Verification on my PSN account?