March 20, 1:00pm PT – Learn how to start building mobile AR experiences in ARCore with Unity. Recorded at Unity during GDC week, this workshop provides a step-by-step guide for building an ARCore game based on Google’s Codelab.
Note: This is a session for those with some previous development experience. Please make sure you have Unity 2017.3 or later installed.
- Creative House Calls: Victoria Siemer Shares Her “Exploding Portraits” Photoshop Technique
- NHL 19 – Gift of Chel | PS4
- Series Workshop 2: Intro to GitHub Part 2
- Developer Update | Introducing Workshop | Overwatch
- Series Workshop 1: Intro to GitHub