In this Unreal Engine livestream SideFX Game Technical Artist Paul Ambrosiussen shows a variety of ways Houdini was used for VFX, mesh processing, terrain, world building, and mega-structure detailing in the realistic cinematic, “Rebirth”, created in partnership with Quixel and Unreal Engine for GDC 2019.
Unreal Engine: https://www.unrealengine.com
Quixel Megascans: https://quixel.com/
- Scan Data & Procedural Workflows: Behind the Scenes of Rebirth | Luiz Kruel & Galen Davis | GDC …
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 3 | Video 8
- Terrain Generation | Ari Danesh | GDC 2019
- Houdini Foundations: Pipeline in a Box | Robert Magee | SIGGRAPH 2019
- PDG for Indie Gamedev | Section 3 | Video 2