Today, Twitch is placing dev.twitch.tv into a read-only mode while they transition it to AWS.
During read-only mode, you will be able to do the following:
- View documentation and static pages
- View their apps and download game analytic data
- View drops.
During read-only mode, you will NOT be able to do the following:
- Create/Manage Extensions
- Manage game box art
- Manage Apps
- Request access to onboard company
- Upload a Drops notification image
The read-only is scheduled to take 8-10 hours starting at 9:00 am PST. A banner on the site will display the status of the migration.
Twitch understands the inconvenience of the migration, especially the last minute communication. They appreciate your patience during this process.
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
- WHICH HOT DROP IS HOTTEST? ALL MAPS! | PUBG Mobile
- MOST IMPORTANT PART OF VIKENDI – Supply Drops & Flares! | PUBG MOBILE
- Weapon Swapping! – New Custom Game! – PUBG Mobile
- The SECRET to the MK14 – PUBG Mobile
- NO FEAR: Taking Out SQUADS in WAR MODE – PUBG Mobile