Today, Twitch is placing dev.twitch.tv into a read-only mode while they transition it to AWS.
During read-only mode, you will be able to do the following:
- View documentation and static pages
- View their apps and download game analytic data
- View drops.
During read-only mode, you will NOT be able to do the following:
- Create/Manage Extensions
- Manage game box art
- Manage Apps
- Request access to onboard company
- Upload a Drops notification image
The read-only is scheduled to take 8-10 hours starting at 9:00 am PST. A banner on the site will display the status of the migration.
Twitch understands the inconvenience of the migration, especially the last minute communication. They appreciate your patience during this process.
Subscribe to the #YGD email list. Receive updates, game dev news, tutorials and much more… all to help you make your video game.
Please share this post on your social networks! Thanks!
- New Construct 2 Beta Update Avaliable
- Unity Tilemap Video Tutorial
- Console Systems Owlboy Release Coming Soon
- Unity Video: Setting up a Split Screen Using Cinemachine
- Video: Lost City of Omu in Neverwinter’s Next Expansion Trailer