Torn for PS VR released almost a month ago, and this video celebrates the game’s impeccable score, composed by Garry Schyman, whose work you can also hear in the BioShock and Middle-earth franchises. The music sets the tone for Torn’s fantastical world, and Garry’s music brings the “breath of life” to exploring the mansion and the game’s more tense and dramatic moments. Neill Glancy, Torn’s creative director, says “good music at the right time and with the right tone immerses the player emotionally inside of the fantasy of Torn’s world.” We hope you enjoy.
- Inside Xbox Has the Scoop on Forza Horizon 4’s Team Adventure Mode
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS: Katy Perry “Immortal Flame”
- Torn – Enter the Mansion | PS VR
- LUNA The Shadow Dust Trailer
- LUNA The Shadow Dust Reveal Trailer