Torn for PS VR released almost a month ago, and this video celebrates the game’s impeccable score, composed by Garry Schyman, whose work you can also hear in the BioShock and Middle-earth franchises. The music sets the tone for Torn’s fantastical world, and Garry’s music brings the “breath of life” to exploring the mansion and the game’s more tense and dramatic moments. Neill Glancy, Torn’s creative director, says “good music at the right time and with the right tone immerses the player emotionally inside of the fantasy of Torn’s world.” We hope you enjoy.
- Forza Horizon 4 Details Revealed on Inside Xbox
- Here’s what you missed from July’s Inside Xbox! News & More
- FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS: Katy Perry “Immortal Flame”
- Torn – Enter the Mansion | PS VR
- First announcement of Shields coming to The Division 2. Plus: New Weapons, New Enemies and More!