Code Youngstown and SenSource are excited to invite you to join us for our next tech talk – Tools and Tricks to Remedy Agile Issues – Tuesday, February 19th at 6pm!
Companies take typically four (if not more) years to adopt Agile in an efficient and effective way. Already into year four, ScrumMasters Lindsay Czopur and Kay Varacalli will explore common challenges organizations face and how to address each issue – whether successful or not – with important lessons learned along the way. Re-occurring issues include nonexistent or poorly documented processes, broken feedback loops, inadequate planning, failed or ineffective team communication, lack of transparency and inefficient meetings among other obstacles that plague Agile implementation. Learn best practices for battling such challenges with the proper processes and tools, including how the Atlassian suite of products can be your biggest aide in empowering teams.
Youngstown, OH 44515 – USA
Tuesday, February 19 at 6:00 PM
Source: Code Youngstown
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and the Truth about AI
- Code Youngstown Planning Summer 2019 meeting via Google Meet
- Tech Talk: Modern Frontend Development @ Turning Technologies
- Code Youngstown 2019 Planning Meeting
- Winter Code Youngstown Meetup and Mixer @ TBEIC