Hey Xbox Gamers, Lara Croft is at it again – er- well, I mean – technically, she’s just getting started. While the first Tomb Raider game appeared on the market back in 1996, the franchise is still going strong. This is largely due to the 2013 reboot that introduced us to young Lara and her dramatic origin story. We got to struggle along sider her while she honed her survival skills, battled bad guys, and faced her own inner demons. Now with the release of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, we get to see an important turning point for Lara. We also get to see how head strong she’s become —- maaaaaybe a little too headstrong. But, as we all know, Lara’s story is still just beginning so buckle up – Here are 5 tips for Shadow of the Tomb Raider.
For even more strategies and tactics on today’s hottest games, plus plenty of other gaming-related fun,
Be sure to watch Tips and Tricks live on Mixer, Every Tuesday at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – The Nightmare | PS4
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Adventure Awaits | PS4
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – The Pillar | PS4
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – The Forge Trailer | PS4
- Summer Code Youngstown Meetup and Mixer @ Turning