Hey Xbox Gamers, Welcome to NieR: Automata. It is the year 11,945 AD. Aliens have invaded Earth with a machine army, forcing the human race to flee to the moon. But Humanity hasn’t completely left Earth behind! To help ward off the invaders, they’ve created a force of androids named “YoRHa”– and you start off as one of these Androids, named 2B. Don’t be fooled by the serious look of this game because it gets pretty weird. However, all of us here at Tips and Tricks love weird, so here are 5 Tips for your journey through this 3D, top-down, side-scrolling, twinstick, open-world, action RPG.
For even more strategies and tactics on today’s hottest games, plus plenty of other gaming-related fun,
Be sure to watch Tips and Tricks live on Mixer, Every Tuesday at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for We Happy Few
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Divinity: Original Sin II
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Shining Resonance Refrain
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for LEGO The Incredibles