Hey Xbox Gamers, We got 5 Tips for Dark Souls Remastered! With a new FromSoftware game on the horizon, there’s never been a more perfect time to dive into their catalog of games. Now that Dark Souls Remastered is out, those who had a happy childhood with fond memories of challenging but fair video games, can now understand why some people buy a new controller with each Dark Souls release. Even though the original game released back in 2011, the game doesn’t feel any easier. So for the first-timers out there attempting to take on Dark Souls, we have 5 tips for you…just don’t expect these to stop you from dying.
For even more strategies and tactics on today’s hottest games, plus plenty of other gaming-related fun,
Be sure to watch Tips and Tricks live on Mixer, Every Tuesday at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Burnout Paradise Remastered
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Sea of Thieves
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Divinity: Original Sin II
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for LEGO The Incredibles
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Mulaka