Hey Xbox Gamers, Crash Bandicoot is back and he’s sporting a few more polygons now! This remaster isn’t just a boost in render distance with some anti-aliasing, this is a complete rework made from the ground up and matches the original games perfectly! If you enjoy judging depth of field on a 2D screen and a talking Mask straight out of a Chuck Russel film then this game is right up your alley. We know Crash isn’t the easiest game for casual players, so we here at Tips and Tricks have 5 tips to help you take down that wretched Cortex!
For even more strategies and tactics on today’s hottest games, plus plenty of other gaming-related fun,
Be sure to watch Tips and Tricks live on Mixer, Every Tuesday at 3pm Pacific/6pm Eastern
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for We Happy Few
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Shining Resonance Refrain
- Tips and Tricks – 5 Tips for Jurassic World Evolution
- The Hottest Drop – Surviving Sanhok Bootcamp in PUBG MOBILE