From Tetsuya Mizuguchi and the same people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and Lumines comes the new PS4 game TETRIS® EFFECT.
Named after a real-world phenomenon where players’ brains are so engrossed that images of the iconic falling Tetrimino blocks (i.e. the Tetris playing pieces) linger in their vision, thoughts, and even dreams, TETRIS EFFECT amplifies this magical feeling of total immersion by surrounding you with fantastic, fully three-dimensional worlds that react and evolve based on how you play. Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects—everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulse, dance, shimmer, and explode in perfect sync with how you’re playing.
From deep beneath the ocean to the furthest reaches of outer space and everywhere between, TETRIS EFFECT’s 30-plus stages take players on a wondrous, emotional journey through the universe. The core of the game is still Tetris—one of the most popular puzzle games of all time—but like you’ve never seen it, or heard it, or felt it before.
Whether in full HD on a standard display and PS4, or in razor-sharp 4K resolution with a PS4 Pro, or in fully-immersive 3D via the optional PS VR support, TETRIS EFFECT’s gorgeous imagery, evocative sounds, and super-addictive gameplay add up to an unforgettable experience…and that’s literally unforgettable, as the game’s name implies.
– Includes the all-new “Zone” mechanic, where players can stop time (and Tetriminos falling) by entering “the Zone” and either get out of a sticky situation that could otherwise lead to “Game Over,” or rack up extra line clears for bonus rewards.
– Over 30 different stages, each with its own music, sound effects, graphical style and background that all evolve and change as you play through them.
– Fully playable on either a standard display (up to 4K and 60fps on a PS4 Pro), or optionally in mind-blowing 3D on PS VR.
– Fan-favorite modes like Marathon, Sprint, and Ultra, with more all-new modes and other features to be revealed before launch.
– A player grading and leveling system as well as variable difficulty to encourage and reward replayability.
A challenge for the mind and a feast for all the senses, TETRIS EFFECT is the perfect excuse to play Tetris again… and again…and again, and again, and again and again and again and again and again and again and…
Tetris ® & © 1985~2018 Tetris Holding. Tetris logos, Tetris theme song and Tetriminos are trademarks of Tetris Holding. The Tetris trade dress is owned by Tetris Holding. Licensed to The Tetris Company. Tetris Game Design by Alexey Pajitnov. Tetris Logo Design by Roger Dean. All Rights Reserved. Tetris Effect produced and published by Enhance, Inc. Developed by Resonair and Monstars Inc. All Rights Reserved. The “PS” Family logo and “PS4” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. Unreal, Unreal Engine and the circle-U logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere.
- LEGO DC Super-Villains – Announce Trailer | PS4
- Just Cause 4 – E3 2018 Announce Trailer | PS4
- Battlezone Gold Edition – Announcement Trailer | PS4, PS VR
- MXGP PRO – Announce Trailer | PS4
- Injustice 2: Legendary Edition Official Launch Trailer