Code Youngstown is excited to host James Kleeh, Grails Core Team Member at OCI, at INVENTORcloud October 11th at 7pm.
James will be speaking about Micronaut ( http://micronaut.io/… ), a reactive microservice framework for the JVM designed with the cloud in mind that allows you to build applications that run on server-less architectures to the largest VM instances. Extremely fast startup time and low memory consumption are achieved through compile time dependency and configuration injection. A highly functional http client and server have been built from scratch to enable integration of service discovery, client side load balancing, and much more. Micronaut has full support for Java, Groovy, and Kotlin.
Please join us and learn how Micronaut can take your applications to the next level!
Youngstown, OH 44503 – USA
Thursday, October 11 at 7:00 PM
Source: Code Youngstown
- Tech Talk: Modern Frontend Development @ Turning Technologies
- Code Youngstown 2019 Planning Meeting
- Unity at GDC – C# to Machine Code
- Winter Code Youngstown Meetup and Mixer @ TBEIC
- Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and the Truth about AI