Go beyond facial movements for your puppets in Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta) by creating walk cycles, looped frames that allow your character to walk without requiring you to animate each step. Make adjustments for leg length, avoid foot slippage when looping frames, and fine-tune the walk behavior for each puppet’s performance.
If you want to follow along with this tutorial, use the Maddy puppet asset (https://adobe.ly/2q4PnkM). Click Save to copy the assets to your Creative Cloud Library. (Copyright Ⓒ 2017 Athena Studios. Permitted use is granted for educational and training purposes only. See enclosed license.)
Adobe Creative Cloud gives you the world’s best creative apps so you can turn your brightest ideas into your greatest work across your desktop and mobile devices.
- Create a New Project with Premiere Rush | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Visualize your data with Premiere Pro and Adobe Stock | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Drawing Characters Using Basic Shapes in Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Use Adobe Dimension CC to Add Logos and Graphics to a Design | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Create an HTML 5 Expandable Banner Ad for Google Doubleclick using Animate | Adobe Creative Cloud