Source of Madness is a lovecraftian rogue-lite action-platformer where you are challenged by dynamic and ever-changing monsters from the void. Prepare to fight unique monsters, learn powerful spells, and uncover a twisted and always changing dynamic world as you adapt to and overcome that which has never been seen before.
We would like to invite you to wishlist Source of Madness on Steam and join our official Discord for a chance to play the closed alpha when it goes live.
Source of Madness Features
– Procedural Monsters: Fight unique monsters each play-through, brought to life by machine learning AI.
– Class Altars: Infuse the blood of your enemies into magical altars to unlock permanent bonuses.
– Magical Spell Combat: Find powerful spells and master their wide range of effects and attack patterns.
– Ever Changing Dynamic World: For each new run your world is twisted into something new and fresh.
Like throwing axes? Like arcade games? Log Jammers has got you covered with both and it’s coming to Steam Early Access! The super quick retro-style arcade game features game-play reminiscent of pong but with its own unique concept. https://store.steampowered.com/app/684800/Log_Jammers/ For more on Mega Cat Studios and our games, please visit:
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise, will arrive July 10, 2020 worldwide, exclusively on the Nintendo Switch family of systems. It will be available both digitally via the Nintendo eShop and at retail for $49.99.
Deadly Premonition 2: A Blessing in Disguise is a sequel to Deadly Premonition that takes place in present-day Boston. Through unique storytelling, venture back in time to Le Carré and uncover the mysteries buried within the once peaceful town. Serving as both a sequel and prequel to the original Deadly Premonition, follow Agents Davis and Jones as they begin a new investigation into the Le Carré serial murders. Through the memories of a former FBI agent, go back in time to Le Carré and step into the role of Special Agent York to begin unraveling the mystery.
– Return as FBI Special Agent York and experience a brand-new murder mystery!
– Both a prequel and a sequel: A historic investigation to uncover the murder mystery in Le Carré
– An open-ended adventure: Travel around the town of Le Carré by foot or skateboard
– Mini-games: Bowling, Bayou Ride, Skateboard Challenge, and more
– Customization: Customize your character and upgrade your skateboard for improved speed and landing more difficult tricks
Prepare to take down more bad guys with a brand-new set of weapons in RICO: Breakout.
RICO, the buddy cop first-person shooter from Rising Star Games and Ground Shatter, is about to become much more action-packed with the release of the new Breakout downloadable content. Prepare for a new level of intensity when RICO: Breakout releases March 12, 2020 on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam for $4.99 / €4.99.
In RICO: Breakout players must battle against a dangerous and unpredictable set of enemies that broke out of the San Amaro prison, bringing chaos to the area. With a city-wide curfew in place, it’s up to the RICO team to bring peace and order back to the city. RICO: Breakout introduces a brand-new environment with a set of new and highly effective weapons for players to use.
RICO: Breakout DLC Features
G-18 – Fully automatic pistol
USG45 – High calibre sub-machine gun
K36 – Short-barrel special forces rifle
A new lockdown level sees the player trapped in the San Amaro prison facing down the escaped prisoners trying to take them out.
Wishlist the DLC on Steam:
A mass break-out at the San Amaro prison has brought to the streets a dangerous and unpredictable set of enemies. With a city-wide ordinance in place, the RICO team is drafted in to help.
A deadly new gang of prisoners, some still dressed in their prison-issue jumpsuits, and with weapons stolen from the prison’s armoury are holing up across the city.
In turn, players have access to a set of new weapons.
• G-18 – Fully automatic pistol
• USG45 – High calibre sub-machine gun
• K36 – Short-barrel special forces rifle
PLUS: A new lockdown level sees the player trapped in the San Amaro prison facing down the escaped prisoners trying to take them out.
Wishlist the DLC on Steam:
Fight over the Earth-like planet of Seventia and its scarce resources of Septonium. A vertical shoot ’em up at its core with an added focus towards immersive storytelling. Follow the story of Alex and Margaret, two exceptional pilots, for the first time on Steam and PlayStation 4.
– Various exciting bosses over a dramatic 10-stage Story Mode
– Alternative Score Attack Mode with Online Leaderboards
– Pilot three exciting ship types, each with unique firepower
– Weapon customization system combining main-, sub- and special weapons into thousands of possible combinations
– Unique lineup of enemy characters each with powerful Mechas to battle against
Wishlist the game on Steam:
Read more about Ginga Force on: www.risingstargames.com/games/ginga-force