First Annual Synth Gods M.A.S.S., (Music Automation and Synthesis Symposium) is a one-day symposium about the current state-of-the-art and future of digital music synthesis as well as the influence of Artificial Intelligence on music creation and automation presented by Northeast Ohio ACM Chapter. This event took place on Sept. 22, 2018 in Girard Ohio. It was sponsored by Sweetwater and Sound on Sound Music Technology Magazibe. The “Introduction to MuseScore” tech talk consisted of a three main components: A product overview, product customization, and a music transcription demo. It was presented by Julie Swango, a software Developer at Streamlinx. She has a Bachelors of Science in Computer Science from Franklin University. Her professional affiliations include the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM), and Northeast Ohio ACM. She is an advocate of free software and encouraging women in computing. As a lifelong musician and computer geek, Julie looks for ways to integrate technology into music practice and performance.
- Synth God Music Automation & Synthesis Symposium 2018 Movie
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 09-22-2018: Dr. Roger Dannenberg: Audacity and Other Audaciousness
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM SG2018: Panel Topic Introduction
- NEOACM'S SYNTH GOD M.A.S.S. (MUSIC AUTOMATION & SYNTHESIS SYMPOSIUM)
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 2018 Dave Smith Interview Sept. 22, 2018