Synth Gods M.A.S.S., (Music Automation and Synthesis Symposium) is a one-day symposium about the current state-of-the-art and future of digital music synthesis as well as the influence of Artificial Intelligence on music creation and automation. This symposium is presented by NEOACM (Northeast Ohio Association for Computing Machinery and sponsored by Sweetwater and Sound On Sound music technology magazine. Dave Smith was a featured guest speaker and addressed the symposium via Skype. Dave Smith is an engineer and musician who has originated many groundbreaking technologies such as the first commercial polyphonic and microprocessor-controlled synthesizer. This talk was moderated by Dr. Steve Taraszewski.
- Synth God Music Automation & Synthesis Symposium 2018 Movie
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 09-22-2018: Dr. Roger Dannenberg: Audacity and Other Audaciousness
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM SG2018: Panel Topic Introduction
- SG2018 PANEL DISCUSSION: WILL AI REPLACE MUSICIANS?
- Digital Music Automation and Synthesis Event