Synth God M.A.S.S., (Music Automation and Synthesis Symposium) was a one-day symposium about the current state-of-the-art and future of digital music synthesis as well as the influence of Artificial Intelligence on music creation and automation. The symposium featured speakers in the areas of digital music automation & creation, and digital and analog synthesis. This symposium was presented by NEOACM (Northeast Ohio Association for Computing Machinery and sponsored by Sweetwater and Sound On Sound Music Technology Magazine. During his presentation, Dr. Roger Dannenburg described the origins and future of Audacity and talked about other projects, including various projects to integrate computers into live performance, and applications of machine learning to music.
- What is USD: A Primer | Rob Stauffer | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Introduction to the Artificial Intelligence and Work/Education Forum 09212019
- Weeb Wednesday! | 05/15/19 | JRPGs & Ramen w/KitTeaCup and guests!
- CG Pipeline of the Future | Industry Panel | SIGGRAPH 2019
- Monthly Meetup: Unity, Photon, and Other Things Multiplayer