First Annual Synth Gods M.A.S.S., (Music Automation and Synthesis Symposium) is a one-day symposium about the current state-of-the-art and future of digital music synthesis as well as the influence of Artificial Intelligence on music creation and automation. This symposium is for synthesis musicians, performers, educators, technology geeks, and enthusiasts. The guest speakers will be Dave Smith (via Skype), creator of MIDI and Dave Smith Instruments”, and Roger Dannenberg, creator of AUDACITY and computer music researcher. The symposium will also feature tech talks in the area of digital music automation & creation. This symposium is presented by NEOACM (Northeast Ohio Association for Computing Machinery and sponsored by SWEETWATER and SOUND ON SOUND. It will take place on September 22, 2018 at the METROPLEX EXPO CENTER 1620 Motor Inn Dr. in Girard Ohio.
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 2018 Dave Smith Interview Sept. 22, 2018
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 09-22-2018: Dr. Roger Dannenberg: Audacity and Other Audaciousness
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM SG2018: Panel Topic Introduction
- SG2018 PANEL DISCUSSION: WILL AI REPLACE MUSICIANS?
- SYNTH GOD SYMPOSIUM 2018 Julie Swango: Intro to Musescore