This video will show how you can use the Suction Fluid tool to fill a static object (a skull head) with FLIP fluids. Just grab your *.OBJ or *.BGEO and hit the shelf tool – easy peasy!
- Making of toon-shading look fluid effects | Masato Tsuzuki | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)
- How to Make a Pattern Effect with Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud
- How to Make a Stamp Effect with Adobe Illustrator | Adobe Creative Cloud
- Custom bubble editor in Tiny Bubbles
- Creating an ocean – Appendix C: Splashes