As an Official Partner of the 2018 Sundance Film Festival, Unity presents Storytellers of Tomorrow, a series of interviews with award-winning VR/AR creators and filmmakers who are revolutionizing digital storytelling.
Unity welcomes BAFTA winner Habib Zargarpour and Wes Potter of Digital Monarch Media to discuss how they use Unity for virtual production in films like Blade Runner 2049, Disney’s The Jungle Book, and the upcoming Ready Player One.
- Sundance panel highlights – Real-time film production takes center stage
- Sundance Film Festival panel – Real-time film production takes center stage (full)
- Storytellers of Tomorrow – Kevin Cornish (Moth + Flame) on Fall in Love
- Storytellers of Tomorrow – Funique VR and Serendipity Films on Your Spiritual Temple Sucks
- Storytellers of Tomorrow – Taboo (Black Eyed Peas), Pasha Shapiro and Ernst Weber (iam.MEDIA)