As an Official Partner of the 2018 Sundance Film Festival, Unity presents Storytellers of Tomorrow, a series of interviews with award-winning VR/AR creators and filmmakers who are revolutionizing digital storytelling.
Unity welcomes BAFTA winner Habib Zargarpour and Wes Potter of Digital Monarch Media to discuss how they use Unity for virtual production in films like Blade Runner 2049, Disney’s The Jungle Book, and the upcoming Ready Player One.
- Unity Live at GDC – Unity Connect and Challenges
- Unity at GDC – First look at Unity 2018 mobile AR key features
- Unity at GDC – High definition render pipeline, shader graph, GPU-based progressive lightmapper
- Winter #ue4jam Kickoff | News | Unreal Engine Livestream
- Unity at GDC keynote – Next level rendering and graphics & Book of the Dead by Unity’s Demo Team