http://www.nellycootalot.com/ | http://store.steampowered.com/app/763030
“Nelly Cootalot is a Hoot… a delightful little adventure game” – Kotaku
The response to our comedy point-and-click game Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet (this week 40% off – http://store.steampowered.com/app/317320), with lots of lovely reviews and fan mails, has inspired us to bring Nelly’s first adventure to Steam.
“Creative puzzle design and charming characters” – Adventure Gamers
Nelly Cootalot: Spoonbeaks Ahoy! (“one of the loveliest AGS games ever made” – PC Gamer) was released back in 2007 as a free download. Tens of thousands of downloads later, the low-res graphics don’t really hold up on widescreen monitors. We want to give Spoonbeaks Ahoy a high definition makeover to get it running on current PCs.
“Splendid design, with gorgeous hand-drawn background graphics” – Rock, Paper, Shotgun
Nelly Cootalot, fearsome pirate and lover of tiny and adorable creatures, is charged by the spirit of a dead buccaneer to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a fleet of birds known as spoonbeaks. Her adventure will bring her face to face with the nefarious Baron Widebeard as she uncovers corruption and wanton punning in the Barony of Meeth.
“Best Freeware Adventure Games 2007” selection – Indiegames
The game offers the opportunity to:
– Rescue endangered and unusually named wildfowl.
– Acquire morally dubious items on behalf of minor aristocrats.
– Intercept the private correspondences of a daredevil pilot.
– Come to the aid of downtrodden supernatural beings.
– Be confused by Nelly’s obscure colloquialisms.
– Borrow facial hair from long-dead pirates.
– Wantonly misuse the word ‘borrow’.
Find Out More…
Tweets by NCootalot
- The Last Campfire | Hello Games
- PlayStation Store Presents Bazaar
- STAR OCEAN: ANAMNESIS Official Trailer
- LUNA The Shadow Dust Trailer
- LUNA The Shadow Dust Reveal Trailer