This time lapse shows building a jump animation using the Pose to Pose approach. The most important frames are designed first, then frames are filled in-between.
This video accompanies the Spine User Guide – Animating video. For a more detailed description please see the full video on animating here:
Accompanying Spine User Guide article:
- Spine Editor Guide – Views
- Spine User Guide – Views (Animations)
- Spine User Guide – Path Constraints
- Spine Editor Guide – Views (Dopesheet)
- Twitch: Last stream of the year! Update bindings on frame animations