The ACM SIGGRAPH Education Committee sponsors the SpaceTime juried International Student Poster Competition and Online Exhibition 2018.
SIGGRAPH’s SpaceTime 2019 International Student Competition is now open for entries by students from all parts of the world. The theme for SpaceTime 2019 is: “Thrive”, keeping with the theme of the 2019 SIGGRAPH conference.
The Competition provides an excellent opportunity for students currently attending school in either traditional academic setting or home school at either the College/University levels or High School/Secondary levels and working in computer-based media to exhibit their creative work nationally and internationally.
- One entry per student
- A minimal use of text is suggested.
- You should not use any copyrighted imagery for your poster, and you are responsible for copyright-related issues.
- File Specifications:
- Image size: 1754 × 2481 pixels – A3 (11.69” x 16.54” / 297mm x 420 mm) @ 150-ppi
- Color Mode: RGB (please no CMYK images)
- Image Format: JPEG (.jpg)
- Maximum file size: 2MB
- Name your image: firstname_lastname_s2019.jpg
- On the submission form, you will be asked to provide an artist statement (up to 250 words) along with your technical statement (up to 150 words).
15 May 2019
Results Announcement Expected
Free to Enter
Visit education.siggraph.org for more details and to enter the competition.
- High School Game Jam: Oak Hill gets $10k Grant from AT&T
- Games Startup Competition
- High School Game Jam: Oak Hill – Signup Now!
- #AskZBrush: “How can I import in an OBJ file that contains vertex coloring?”
- Spine User Guide – Path Constraints