A faithful adaptation of the classic Warhammer 40,000 board game of Man versus Alien in desperate battle, Space Hulk: Tactics brings new twists to the formula along with extensive customisation, two full campaigns, and much more. The Space Hulk, a labyrinthine amalgamation of derelict starships, threatens an entire planet. Engage in bloody battles as either a squad of Space Marine Terminators from one of four Chapters or a swarm of deadly alien Genestealers. Battle in competitive multiplayer and through two distinct, narrative-driven campaigns: lead a Blood Angels squad or, for the first time in a Space Hulk game, control the Genestealer swarm! Which side will you choose? Space Hulk: Tactics releases on PlayStation 4 on October 9.
Rated Mature: Blood and gore, Violence
- Space Hulk: Tactics – Launch Trailer | PS4
- Space Hulk Tactics – Overview Trailer
- Space Hulk: Tactics – Overview Trailer | PS4
- Space Hulk: Tactics – “Choose Your Side” gamescom Trailer
- Space Hulk: Tactics – Map Editor Trailer | PS4