This dyanamic simulation of a smoke bomb integrates Houdini’s Rigid Body and Voxel Fluid Dynamics. The smoke is emitted using the normals of the bomb canister to make sure they emit in the proper direction. The look of the smoke is derived from the material-based noise which sticks to the smoke as it moves. The final look is also enhanced with per-voxel motion blur.
- Houdini 17 Banshee – Sneak Peek
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition – Gamescom 2018 Gameplay Trailer
- Floor Kids – Launch Trailer | PS4
- Twitch: Animating Delilah – Call of Guardians loading screen – Pt.2 Final
- Material-Based Dynamics | Rob Stauffer | SIGGRAPH Asia 2018 (Tokyo)