You can get access today to Shader Graph by downloading the Unity beta: https://ole.unity.com/beta
In this live session guest presenter and Unity Evangelist Andy Touch will walk us through how to use Unity 2018.1 Shader Graph to create compelling visual effects using Unity’s new Shader Graph feature. This Shader Graph tutorial enables you to build your shaders visually. Instead of hand writing code you create and connect nodes in a graph network.
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Creating a Shader Graph [3/8] Live 2018/3/07
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Introduction [1/8] Live 2018/3/07
- Unity at GDC – Shader Graph Introduction
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Shader Graph Example Project [8/8] Live 2018/3/07
- Shader Graph Tutorial – Creating A Dissolve Shader With Noise [6/8] Live 2018/3/07