When making a game you need a good way of storing data. This is where Scriptable Objects come in! In this video we’ll learn how to use them by looking at an example: Making cards for Hearthstone.
● Project on GitHub: https://github.com/Brackeys/Scriptable-Objects
♥ Support Brackeys on Patreon: http://patreon.com/brackeys/
♥ Donate: http://brackeys.com/donate/
♥ Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1kMekJV
● Website: http://brackeys.com/
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/brackeys/
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/BrackeysTweet/
Edited by Sofibab & LeBonques.
► All content by Brackeys is 100% free. We believe that education should be available for everyone. Any support is truly appreciated so we can keep on making the content free of charge.
♪ Baby Plays Electro Games
♪ Funin and Sunin Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License
- SAVE & LOAD SYSTEM in Unity
- MESH COLOR in Unity – Terrain Generation
- MESH GENERATION in Unity – Basics
- NEW PREFAB WORKFLOWS! – Unity Tutorial
- FORCE FIELD in Unity – SHADER GRAPH